About the College
Randolph Center, VT
Vermont Technical College
- Founded in 1866 as the Randolph State Normal School
- Became Vermont Technical College in 1962
- 544 acres, 24 academic, administrative, and residential buildings (construction of new student center completed in fall 2007)
- One of the five Vermont State Colleges, and the state’s only Technical College
- Coeducational and residential
- Beautiful, clean and safe campus.
- Located in picturesque Randolph Center, offers four-season recreation, is just one mile from I-89, just one hour from Burlington, VT, and three hours from Boston and Montreal.
- Additional campus in Williston, VT, offering wide range of degree programs plus housing. Eleven nursing located throughout the state, including Brattleboro and Bennington. Contact the Admissions office for more information.
- US News & World Report 2011 Top 10 Best Public Baccalaureate Colleges (North)
- Four residence halls with a capacity of approximately 600 residential students
- Vermont Tech has its own ski hill, maple sugar production, apple orchard and operating dairy farm
- Excellent student support services
- Caring and supportive environment for students
- 94% placement rate (2010)
- Housing available at the expanding Williston campus