Learning in Vermont
- A safe, pristine environment.
- Easy travel to Burlington International Airport, Boston's (MA) Logan International Airport, or Montreal's (CAN) Dorval and Mirabel.
- A real four-season environment where students can experience the changing colors of the autumn, a fun-filled snowy winter, a lush, green spring and a warm, sunny summer. Winter temperatures do fall below 0°C but summer often tops 28°C and spring and fall are very comfortable.
- The opportunity to enjoy charming country villages as well as small, safe, cosmopolitan cities and the cultural events they offer.
- Recreational opportunities like skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, wind surfing, sailing, and swimming are available throughout the state.
Education & Visa Information
— Visa information, financial assistance & more
- Federal Student Aid
—Visa information, TOEFL exam information & more
- U.S. Department of State: Student Visa Information